Have some time? Knowing that time is the new money!
Sign up an contribute to the Digital Product Designers community.
We will start micro-projects soon!
Join the community of new network design thinkers.
QUESTIONS AROUND NETWORKED DESIGN. (first scribbles)
TODO: Transform into hypothesis
- What is it? Why is it different from that we know? How can we use it? Do we already use it? Why it is so hard to get up and running? Etc.
- You are your projects! What does that mean?
- What would be the succes rate of projects if we define them together and let people signup for them? Finding like-minded people and skill-sets, to make (micro) projects a reality.
- What is we setup dream-teams and go to brands, instead of brand diverging talent into organisations. What is a dream-team? Push instead of pull.
- What if we start using the internet for real-time creation instead of talking about work and sending over files. What would this mean for our software?
- The team formula is old fashioned. We bring in talent to one location and start on a pre-defined project. What if we could bring in talent from all over the world, and start co-creating.
- Qualitative Research & Conveyor belt thinking. Qualitative research is interesting, but the interpretation of written reports often adds a lot of static-noise. The reports scratch the surface, and state more research is needed. I believe qualitative research reports is great to set the thinking direction, but experiential learning (learn by doing) and co-creating is a better approach in my opinion, to get to the nitty gritty details, which make all the difference if you aim for succes.